MAUI KAYAK TOURS
WHY A GUIDED MAUI KAYAK TOUR?
Sure you can rent a kayak on your own in Maui, but why? Our guided Maui kayak tours take the hassle out of your day. We limit our groups to 8 paddlers per guide. Our kayaking guides deliver all equipment to the beach, unload and load, all snorkel gear and refreshments are provided. For individuals without kayaking experience our guides will provide you beachside paddling instruction, assist you with your launch and accompany you for the duration of your kayak tour providing your personal assistance where needed. We know Maui weather, water conditions and where the best snorkeling spots are in Maui for marine life viewing. Why not get the most from your Maui kayak adventure?
OUR MAUI KAYAK TOURS INCLUDE
- Experienced, personable guides with CPR and first-aid training all with many years ocean experience, Maui’s best.
- Beach side safety and paddling instruction from our guides.
- Quality late model sit-on top ocean kayaks.
- Dry bags for small personal items.
- Top quality snorkel equipment and personal flotation device.
- Snacks and beverages on (lunch included on some kayaking tours).
Our most popular kayak and snorkel tour remains one of our best. Your guide will lead you on a leisurely paddle…KAYAK TOUR INFO
Maui’s magnificent west shore is known for shallow, calm clear water, a delight for kayakers and snorkelers…KAYAK TOUR INFO
We paddle out from Kapalua’s D.T. Fleming Beach and kayak along Maui’s northwestern…KAYAK TOUR INFO
What better way to experience Maui’s stunning world-class sunsets, than from the ocean…KAYAK TOUR INFO
The morning starts with a surf lesson designed for first time surfers. Your instructor will teach you…KAYAK TOUR INFO
HIKE MAUI and KELII’S KAYAK have teamed up to offer a day tour that gives you an incredible…KAYAK TOUR INFO